A. Creating Presentation
- Select important contents. Do not put the entire narrative in the presentation.
- Maximum of 20 slides.
- Present video related to the topic.
- Be conscious about Typography and Color Harmony.
- For technical diagrams, use Iconography.
- Avoid over decorated slides.
- Save as PDF then upload to Linkedin Slideshare.
B. Delivering the Presentation to Audience.
- Speak slowly and lowly.
- Do not read your cheat sheet.
- Distribute attention to audience.
- For feedback, listen and say we may consider your suggestion.
- Once you started to work or get into master study, provide snacks.
- Have FUN!